- 1 yoghurt pot, washed
- 1 sheet of coloured tissue paper, torn into small pieces
- PVA glue
- 1 sheet of coloured card
- Double-sided tape
- Coloured paper
- Hole punch
- Glue stick
How to make it
- Follow the instructions to make your Easter bunny or try making different versions, like chicks or decorate your egg to be really pretty.
- To make the basket, spread glue on the outside of the yoghurt pot, then layer with the tissue paper pieces. Repeat on the inside of the pot, Leave to dry.
- Cut a long strip of card to make a handle. Attach the handle to both sides of the yoghurt pot using double-sided tape.
- To decorate, draw several daisies onto paper. Cut out, then stick on coloured paper circles made using a hole punch. Glue the flowers onto the handle and the basket. Place your egg on its stand, then into the basket for a cute Easter gift.
If you’d like to find out about more fun activities like this, check out our
Make and Do Craft Book!