- 2 large sheets of thick, blue paper
- Pair of compasses
- Gold glitter papers
- Glue stick
How to make it
- Draw a large semi-circle onto one sheet of thick, blue paper. Cut out the shape, then fold it into a cone to fit your head.
- To make the hat rim, place the cone on the other sheet of blue paper and draw around it. Using the compasses, draw one bigger circle and one smaller circle either side of the cone outline.
- Cut around the largest circle, then cut out the inner circle to make a hole.
- Make small flaps by cutting slits inwards from the hole and folding them.
- Turn the cone upside down. Stick the flaps to the inside of the cone to attach the pieces together. Decorate the hat with stars cut from the gold glitter paper.
If you’d like to find out about more activities like this, check out Make and Do Craft.