- Coloured paper
- Materials to decorate flags such as buttons, fabric, felt, glitter, gems
- Glue stick
- 1 roll of coloured ribbon
How to make it
- Cut several 30×15 cm rectangles out of coloured paper. Fold them in half to make squares.
- Draw a triangle on each square to make a triangle flag, starting from the corners of the folded edge. Cut out the flags.
- Decorate the flags as you wish. Cut letters out of glitter paper, or stick on coloured paper shapes to match your party theme.
- Open up the flags in a line. Place the long piece of ribbon across the folds. Glue the insides of the flags, fold over, then leave to dry. Hang up the bunting for a great party decoration!
If you’d like to find out about more fun activities like this, check out our
Make and Do Craft Book!