- 1 sheet of ready-made puff pastry
- 2 tsp tomato puree
- 5 sliced tomatoes
- handful of fresh basil
- 100 g goat’s cheese
- 1 red onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp olive oil
How to make it
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan. Cook the onions and garlic in the oil until soft.
- Roll out the puff pastry onto a greased baking tray and brush with the tomato puree.
- Layer the tomatoes and cooked onion onto the pastry and top with the goats cheese. Finish with the fresh basil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes until the pastry is crispy and slightly golden. Serve with a salad.