- 200 g strawberries
- 200 g condensed milk
- 500 g Greek yoghurt
How to make it
- Whizz half of the strawberries in a blender until they make a puree.
- Mix together the condensed milk and puree in a large bowl. Slowly add the Greek yoghurt until the ingredients are all combined.
- Roughly chop the remaining strawberries and stir them into the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a tin or container and cover with cling film. Freeze overnight.
- To serve, take the yoghurt out of the freezer 15 minutes before you want to eat it.
Image credit: savourwinnipeg.com