This Sight Words wipe-clean workbook will help your child master the most common words in the English language. It comes with a dry-wipe pen, perforated flash cards, and 48 pages of activities to help build their reading and writing confidence.
• Recognizing high-frequency words, such as the, and, and is, is one of the building blocks of early childhood literacy, key to increasing a child's accuracy, speed, comprehension, and fluency when learning to read
• Colorful photographs and illustrations make practice enjoyable
• Each of the 44 sight words has a page of writing and reading exercises
• The wipe-clean activities are a boost to any child's confidence—mistakes can simply be wiped away
• There are 48 flash cards—one for each word—and some blanks to write your own practice words
• The spiral binding means that pages lie flat for ease of use, and there are even tips for good handwriting habits.
A fantastic tool to help elementary school kids learn to read and write.
8.760in x 11.550in x 0.660in