Ingredients – makes 18 muffins
- 510g plain flour
- 4½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 270g granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 225g salted butter, melted
- 310ml milk
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 320g blueberries, fresh or frozen
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Line eighteen 5½x3-centimetre muffin cups with paper cases.
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar and salt.
- In a medium bowl, combine the melted butter, milk and eggs. Whisk the mixture until it is combined.
- Combine the butter mixture with the dry ingredients and mix it lightly until moistened. Fold in the blueberries. Spoon the mixture evenly into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake them for 25 minutes or until a cake tester or a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the centre of one muffin. Carefully remove them to a wire rack to cool.
If you’d like to find out about more recipes like this, check out Make and Do Bake