- 100 g chocolate
- 75 g butter
- 2 tbsp golden syprup
- Bag of chocolate mini eggs
- 75 g Rice Krispies
How to make it
- Melt the butter, chocolate and golden syrup in a bowl over simmering water. Alternatively, put them in a microwave for 20 seconds.
- Carefully stir in the Rice Krispies, being careful not to crush them. Make sure they are completely covered in chocolate.
- Spoon the mixture into 16 fairy cake cases. Make a small indent in the top of each nest and add some mini eggs.
- Leave the nests to cool until set, or put them in the fridge for half an hour.
image credit: flyhoof.blogspot.com