- 1 thin strip of green card
- 1 egg, inside removed
- 1 sheet of white tissue paper, torn into small pieces
- PVA glue
- White card
- Pink felt-tip pen
- Black pen
How to make it
- Roll the strip of green card into a circle then tape to make a stand. Cover half the egg with glue, then layer with tissue paper pieces. Apply a final coat of glue and leave to dry in the stand, with the layered side on top.
- While the egg is drying, draw a set of ears and feet on white card, copying the ones in the picture. Cut out, then draw on the centre of the ears and paws using a pink felt-tip pen.
- Once the egg is dry, glue on the feet. Fold down the bottoms of the ears, then stick onto the top of the egg. Draw on a pink nose, two black eyes and a mouth to finish.
If you’d like to find out about more fun activities like this, check out our Make and Do Craft Book!