- Glue stick
- 1 x 15 cm square piece of white paper for each snowflake
- Materials to decorate such as silver glitter, shiny paper, sparkly gems
How to make it
- Fold the white paper square in half diagonally to make a triangle. Now fold the paper in half to make another triangle.
- Next fold the triangle into thirds. First, take the right corner of the triangle and fold into the middle of the shape.
- Turn over the paper shape and, taking the right corner, repeat step 2. Cut straight across the non-pointy end of the shape to remove the bottom.
- Cut triangle shapes out of the edges of the shape to make your snowflake pattern. Unfold the paper to open up your snowflake, then decorate as you wish.
If you’d like to find out about more fun activities like this, check out our Make and Do Craft Book!